- Thanks to our generous supporters, the Seafood Gala is Niagara College’s most successful annual fundraising event, which raised over $182,000 in 2017 to fund equipment, learning resources, scholarships and bursaries to support student success.
- The Gala has raised more than $2.7 million over the past 28 years.
- Niagara College has close to 10,000 students and they all come with dreams of a better future. A Niagara College education makes a difference with 87.8% of students employed within six months of graduation and 89% of employers are satisfied with NC graduates.
- The Gala is an excellent social and networking event bringing together more than 600 business, community and educational leaders from the Niagara community and the Greater Toronto area.
29th ANNUAL SEAFOOD GALA
- Friday, April 6, 2018
- Held at the magnificent Grand Hall at the Fallsview Casino Resort
- Spectacular seafood (and more) buffet
- Exciting entertainment
- Live & silent auctions
- Supported by more than 75 Niagara College student volunteers
BENEFITS OF INVESTING
- Network and promote your organization to business and community leaders.
- Invest in student success.
- Support Niagara College’s mandate to provide a high quality, research and innovation rich, educational environment directly linked to our regional economy and communities, ensuring graduates are able to work effectively in our globally competitive, rapidly changing world.
Please mark your calendars for our upcoming gala held on Friday, April 6, 2018 at the magnificent Fallsview Casino Resort Grand Hall. We hope that you will join us in support of student success.
You have lightened my financial burden which has allowed me to focus more on learning. Your generosity has inspired me to help others and give back to my community. I hope one day to be able to help students achieve their goal just as you helped me.
NC Student, Geographic Information System and Geospatial Management